About the Course
The prospect of fatherhood can be exciting, emotional and, let’s face it, pretty terrifying. In this essential new course for dads-to-be, award winning antenatal expert Dean Beaumont provides all the accessible, practical and informative advice that expectant dads need for months ahead.
DaddyNatal Online is a one-stop guide for men on their path to fatherhood. It provides practical answers to all the questions on the mind of a dad-to-be – from what to expect at each stage of pregnancy to how to cope with any worries and fears about becoming a dad. It also reveals unique insights into a dad’s role during labour, showing key strategies for improving the birth.
Delivered through 10 video based sessions, this practical and accessible course will cover the traditional sides of birth but there will also be a focused approach to what the man can expect during pregnancy, labour and the first few weeks after.
Covering every step of the journey from bump to baby, DaddyNatal online includes:
- A detailed introduction and overview followed by ten video based tutorials to fully prepare you to be the partner and father you aspire to be
- Downloadable reference sheets and quizzes to aid your learning
- Practical answers to dads’ pregnancy and parenting questions
- Advice on what to expect during pregnancy
- Insights into dad’s role during labour, and how you can improve the birth
Equipped with the key tools and hands-on suggestions delivered in this course, you will be involved from day one, feeling positive, confident and fully prepared for the arrival of your new baby.