We are very careful who we choose to partner with and Gro certainly ticked all our boxes.
Firstly they are a company that have child welfare as a core value..Their work and support with FSID (Foundation for the Study of Infant Death) is well recognised and award winning.
Secondly is their belief in recognising dads as part of the family all year round and not just at Fathers Day.
Finally is they make wonderful products we have used on our children over the years and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
So why did Gro choose to support us?
Catherine Fairchild, Marketing Manager at The Gro Company said ‘We are delighted to be working with Dean as he is so in touch with new parents. He will be working alongside us to offer advice and help inform fathers how our products can benefit them and their family. Preparing for a new baby can be challenging for men as well as women and we are really excited about further engaging with this group of expecting parents. ”
Catherine added: ‘Here at The Gro Company we pride ourselves on our award-winning sleep solutions for babies and young children as well as providing the latest safe sleep advice, so working with Dean felt the perfect fit.’
Ok Ok enough you want to know about the competition!!
The lovely Gro people have given us Two of their wonderful swaddles ( yes the exact ones I have been using in DaddyNatal classes to teach dads how to swaddle and calm baby) and one of their amazing Grobags.
How to enter
To stand a chance of winning, all you need to do is say Hello by commenting on this blog!
You can also get extra entries into the draw by
1. Going to our DaddyNatal facebook page and giving us a like
2. Going over to the Gro facebook page and giving them a like
3. Tweeting ‘I have just entered to win some Gro goodies with @daddynatal http://www.daddynatal.co.uk/blog.php
For even more chances to get your hands on lovely Gro goodies, you can also visit our BabyNatal blog, as we have a different competition over there too!
- Competition is only open to UK residents (sorry postage to much for international)
- Entries close at Midnight Friday 13th July (just to get to the superstitious of you :-))
- Name will be drawn at random on 14th July
- Maximum of three entry’s per person
- Judges (my) decision is final