Regular readers will know I have never run a competition on this site before, so today sees a first!! Having been approached by Groupon to run a sponsored post, as with all approaches I was polite and had chat with them. They came up with a proposal I really felt would be good for all my readers so I said YES. So here we go a DaddyNatal first.
WIN WIN WIN!!!
£60 Groupon discount vouchers to be won
Daddynatal.co.uk and Groupon.co.uk have teamed up this New Year to offer one visitor the chance to win £60 worth of vouchers for themselves, a friend or a special new daddy of their choice.
Groupon launched in November of 2008 and have been on the rapid rise ever since bringing you daily discount deals to all ages and interests. Groupon are an online company with a plethora of offers locally with deals in London, the UK, nationally and abroad. Discounted holidays and hotels, pampering treats and romantic breaks and laser eye treatments are the sort of opportunities where huge savings are a given.
1- With the recession still hanging over us and most of us trying to cut costs, what better way to start the New Year than £60 worth of vouchers to spend as you please. Daddynatal.co.uk are delighted to offer this wonderful deal to the person that leaves the best idea/slogan for a T shirt for expectant or new dads. Either comment on here or like us on facebook and leave message there, leave one on both and double your chances
2- If you wish to send us a design email Dean@daddynatal.co.uk please include your name and telephone number. The winner will be picked on 28th February 2012.
3- In addition to the £60 Groupon vouchers winner will also receive a printed version of their entry.
Terms and Conditions
- One entry per person – multiple entries will be discarded.
- The prize is £60 worth of Groupon vouchers.
- The prize also includes a printed T shirt version of their entry
- The competition closes on 29th February 2012 5pm
- The winner will be picked from all valid entries.
- The winner will be contacted by 5th March 2012
- There is no cash alternative.
- Open to UK residents only
- By entering the competition you acknowledge your ideas become the property of DaddyNatal and may be used by them as they see fit.
Best of luck!